EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT DELIVERY
At CHICOINE, we are committed to delivering superior quality meat as quickly as possible.
No need to wait hours for your order ! Our meats are shipped in insulated boxes that can keep their temperature for up to 24 hours at room temperature.
If you are not home when your order is delivered, your order will be left on your doorstep. However, no order will be left at a multi dwelling residential building or at a co-ownership building. In that case, work delivery would be preferable.
Are you at work and don’t want to miss your order ? Have your order delivered directly at work with the same advantages as home delivery.
Home or work delivery time
If you don’t specify a date for your order, it will be delivered as soon as possible on the next day deliveries are available*. When you place your order, you can also chose the desired delivery date for your order from the available options.
* Delivery days are Wednesdays and Thursdays. Your order must be entered before noon the day before the selected date
Delivery charges* are as follows:
- Free delivery for orders over $150.00.
- $12.00 delivery charges for orders from $100.00 to $149.99.
- $25.00 delivery charges for orders $99.99 or less.
* Before taxes.
We ship anywhere in Quebec (excepted some regions. You’ll be contacted if we can’t ship to your address). If you region don’t show below or that you’re not certain, contact us et we will validate with you: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Côte-Nord (ex: Baie-Comeau, Port-Cartier, Sept-Îles, etc.). Excepted Île d’Anticosti and more far regions. *Please note that delivery in this sector may take 1 additional day without affecting the condition of the meat.
- Gaspésie (dépend des secteurs). *Please note that delivery in this sector may take 1 additional day without affecting the condition of the meat.
- Nord-du-Québec (ex: Lebel-sur-Quévillon, Chibougamau, Chapais, etc.).
- Abitibi-Témiscamingue (ex: Val d’Or, Rouyn-Noranda, Senneterre, Amos, etc.).
Depending on your location, our orders are shipped via our CHICOINE Driver, Purolator and other carriers.
Our meats are shipped in insulated boxes that keep their temperature up to 24 hours at room temperature.
Orders are shipped in 100% recyclable insulated boxes with dry ice to conserve the meat for up to 24 hours. To manipulate dry ice, use gloves or tongs and throw it directly into the trash. Please avoid handling dry ice with bare hands at any time as this can cause burns.
In-store pick up
Are you in Granby and passing by our store? Come pick up your order in store !
Delay for in-store pick up
If you don’t specify a date for your order, it will be prepared as soon as possible on the next day when pick ups are available*. When you place your order, you can also choose your desired date from available options.
* Pickup times are from Monday through Friday, from 8:00am to noon and from 1:00pm to 5:00pm. You order must be placed before noon on the previous day, except for Mondays, where the order must be placed before noon the Friday before.
Pick up location
434, rue Robinson Sud
Granby (Quebec) J2N 7N1