450 g minced meat (flap steak, strip loin, or round steak)
3 tbsp soy sauce
2 tbsp sugar
2 tbsp sesame oil
2 tbsp sesame seeds
¼ cup green onions, minced
2 garlic cloves, minced
Freshly ground black pepper
Sriracha to taste
Jasmine rice (quantity to taste)
- In a bowl, combine soy sauce, sugar, sesame oil, sesame seeds, green onions, garlic cloves, black pepper, and Sriracha. Mix well.
- Take your chosen piece of beef (flap steak, strip loin, or round steak) and cut it into thin strips.
- Add the meat to the bowl and mix well.
- Cover tightly and marinate in the refrigerator for 12 to 24 hours.
- Cook the jasmine rice, to be served with the meat.
- In a pan, sear the meat at high heat on all sides for a few minutes.
- Put the rice in a plate or bowl and cover it with the meat. Serve.